Celebrating shabbat at home with family and friends creates a warm and wonderful end to your week. Saying or singing blessings over family, candles, wine and challah helps make it sacred. Enjoy this guide from Larchmont Temple, NY. Shabbat Shalom!
1. Invite friends.
2. Ask guests to prepare a Shabbat blessing, song, or story
3. Set a special table for Shabbat dinner.
4. Use a special tablecloth.
5. Arrange fresh flowers in your home.
6. Polish the silver.
7. Pour a nice wine.
8. Bake or buy a challah.
9. Give thanks for the blessings of the week.
10. Light special candles.
11. Read a Shabbat
Shabbat Anthology Volume II (Book/CD)
Composer/Artist:Dunn, J. Mark/Joel N. Eglash, editors
Format:Piano/Vocal/Guitar and CD
The long-awaited series is finally here! Shabbat Anthology brings to light both newly composed and older Sabbath music that has never been published, in Piano/Vocal/Guitar format. Shabbat Anthology Volume II includes…